The new NE-1L Laser Level is our most advanced electronic laser level in the Datum laser range, capable of self-levelling in either horizontal, vertical or plumb, making the NE-1L one of the easiest on the market to use.
Designed with the user and simplicity in mind, this laser’s internal electronics makes light work of the most complex tasks, with the press of one button the laser levels in both X and Y axis, fast and efficiently and is ready to work in under 10 seconds.
Fitted with the latest red diode technology the NE-1L Laser Level displays an incredibly sharp, bright, red laser line, required when using for indoor applications such as suspended ceilings, curtain and dry walling, partitioning and flooring applications.
With an accurate and pin sharp 90° reference beam to the vertical line, the NE-1L is ideal for corner and 90° setting out applications, with the laser in manual mode the NE-1L can simply and quickly set out slopes for any application. Slope matching ensures easy grade setting, using the arrows on the keyboard or remote control, the user can instantly match the detector’s elevation thus setting out your chosen single slope Datum line to match that of the working environment.
Unlike pendulum type compensators, the NE-1L Laser Level has no need for levelling bubbles as the electronic self-levelling mechanism offers a far more stable laser even when job sites are subject to conditions of substantial vibration. One simple press of the tilt button and the laser will automatically stop rotating to warn the user that the laser has been knocked or moved.
With IPX66 protection the NE-1L is total dust ingress protected and is also protected from high pressure water jets from any direction, allowing the user to continue working in adverse weather conditions or environmental conditions.
The Datum NE-1L carries a 5 Year RTB Warranty.
|Laser Beams||Horizontal, Vertical & Plumb Up|
|Horizontal Beam Accuracy||±1.5mm / 30m|
|Vertical Beam Accuracy||±3mm / 30m|
|Vertical Plump Beam Accuracy||±3mm / 30m|
|Manual Slope Range||±10%|
|Scan Fan Range||15º, 30º & 60º|
|Working Range||300m With Detector|
|Rotation Speeds||600 / 300 / 150 / 0 rpm|
|Laser Class||Class II|
|Operating Time||50 Hours|
|Charging Time||8 Hours|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable Li-lon Battery Pack|
|Bluetooth Control Enabled||Smart Tool App for both IOS and Android Systems|
|Fixing Thread||5 / 8" Screw Thread|
|Warranty||5 Year RTB Warranty (Instrument Registration Required)|
The NE-1L Laser Level kit includes:
- Datum NE-1L Laser Level
- Li-ion Battery Pack
- Battery Charging Unit 240v
- Magnetic Ceiling Target
- Adjustable Wall Mount
- DLD300 Digital Detector
- Detector Clamp
- Remote Control Unit
- User Manual
- Carry Case
- Dry Cell Battery Tray
- IP Rating stands for Ingress Protection Rating and is an international standard established by the IEC. The rating is an important indication of a device's suitability to operate in certain environments. IP Ratings can be a valuable tool in determining whether the device would be rugged enough to suit the application it is intended for and can be found on many handheld devices. An IP Rating consists of two numbers, the first refers to 'particulate' protection and the second to 'liquids'. For example IP65: Where 6 = Dust tight. No ingress of Dust, and 5 = Protected against jets of water from any direction. For further information on IP ratings or to receive a full chart please contact our Datum Sales Department on 01924 263346.
- Yes, we have a full range of accessories to match our Datum Laser levels that you can buy independently of the actual kit.
- The Datum NE-1L is a perfect laser level for both interior and exterior tasks. With its ability to be set up in horizontal, vertical or plumb mode, the NE-1L can be utilised for internal tasks such as ceilings, partitions, flooring and coving fixing, but it can also take on outside tasks such as cut and fill, foundations, setting out site ground levels and material grading etc. with the use of its laser detector.
- No, rotating Laser Levels are for checking and setting out horizontal and vertical alignment points on a site.
Got a question of your own?
Ask our experts, we’ll do our best to get an answer to you by email as soon as we can.Ask a question